Soul id receives many messages everyday. We will deliver your message to the appropriate representative and get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers!
SOUL ID SERVICES
A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site or Services. The terms “we,” “us,” “our,” or “Soul id” refers to www.soulid.me. Soul id is a networking platform and content provider for athletes, businesses and sports, which gives Members the ability to create unique personal accounts online to communicate and find other members, brands and businesses who are participating on the platform. The services offered by Soul id may have third-party Soul id branded URL’s and other community sites, spots, events, contest services, mobile services, messaging services (included, but not limited to, private messaging, email and forums), and any other features or applications offered from time to time by Soul id in connection with Soul id’s business (collectively, the “Soul id Services”).
“Content” means all of the text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “User Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to or through the Site, such as reviews, compliments, invitations, comments, stories, advice, and information that you display. “Soul id Content” means Content that we create and make available on the Site. “Third Party Content” means Content that is made available on the Site by parties other than Soul id or its users, such as data providers who license data to Soul id for use on the Site or brands utilizing the platform for promotion.
3. AGE. The services are available for individuals aged 13 years or older. No persons under the age of 13 years may directly or indirectly view, possess or otherwise use the Site or Services.
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Services, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name, email, date of birth and password. If you on accident provide the wrong name or date of birth, it can be changed once you log in. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Soul id immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Soul id shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Soul id, its affiliates, officers, owners, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
5. USE OF SOFTWARE. Soul id may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site or any associated apps, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Soul id, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. However, Soul id does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Soul id retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form.
6. USER CONTENT. You grant Soul id a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Services. By posting, uploading, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing User Content, you are granting Soul id, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Soul id, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Soul id may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Services, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content. If you do not want your content distributed from Soul id, do not share it on the Soul id platform.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing or using the Site or Services, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site or Services is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or Content in violation of any party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by any Content you provide, post, or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user name or user ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or intellectual property rights rests solely with you.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. All Soul id Content included on the Site or Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio/video media, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Soul id and is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Soul id and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site or Services is the property of Soul id or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Soul id and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Soul id name or trademarks without the express written consent of Soul id. You may not use any direct linking or source-calling of any media presented on this web site. Simply put, Soul id Content on the Site or Services is the property of Soul id and you cannot use it without our permission.
9. INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Soul id has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or Services. Soul id has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Soul id or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Soul id’s policy is to investigate any allegations of intellectual property infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Soul id to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Soul id with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the subject work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Soul id to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Soul id to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Soul id’s designated agent at:
Attn: Soul id Legal Team
10. PROHIBITED CONTENT. You shall not make the following types of Content available. Soul id was created for you to share your passion for sports, not a place to cause drama; so please keep it off of Soul id. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that:
(10.1) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening, or that you know is false or misleading;
(10.2) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;
(10.3) is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(10.4) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(10.5) exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
(10.6) contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
(10.7) solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from or about any minor;
(10.8) contains information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
(10.9) constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(10.10) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
(10.11) contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(10.12) solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
(10.13) involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Soul id;
(10.14) includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
(10.15) violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person.
11. PROHIBITED CONDUCT. You are also prohibited from engaging in the following activities, or assisting others in engaging in the following activities, in using the Site, apps, or Services:
(11.1) threatening, stalking, defrauding another person, or inciting, harassing, or advocating the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfering with another user’s use of the Site, apps, or Service;
(11.2) using the Site, apps, or Service in a manner that may create a conflict of interest;
(11.3) using the Site, apps, or Service to promote bigotry or discrimination;
(11.4) using the Site, apps, or Service to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
(11.5) using the Site, apps, or Service for commercial or promotional purposes, advertising or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services, displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Site, apps, or Service on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, links to e-commerce sites not authorized by Soul id, posting status or mood updates, blogs, comments, stories, photos, videos, audio, links or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose as one of your top friends, or sending messages with a commercial purpose;
(11.6) engaging in criminal or tortious activity, including, but not limited to, child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, defamation, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
(11.7) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(11.8) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, apps, or Service or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, including circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Site, apps, or Service;
(11.9) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, apps, or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
(11.10) using the Site, apps, or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
(11.11) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site, apps, or Service;
(11.12) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Soul id in providing the Site, apps, or Service;
(11.13) using the Site, apps, or Service for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate natural search results;
(11.14) recording, processing, or mining information about other users;
(11.15) using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Site or any Site Content, or accessing, retrieving, or indexing the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database;
(11.16) using any viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network, or using any other automated system in order to harvest e-mail addresses or other data from the Site, apps, or Service for the purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material;
(11.17) modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from the Soul id Site, apps, or Service other than your Content which you legally post on, through or in connection with the Soul id Services;
(11.18) providing or using “tracking” or monitoring functionality in connection with the Site, apps, or Service, including, without limitation, to identify other Users’ views, actions or other activities on the Site, apps, or Service;
(11.19) covering or obscuring the banner advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on your personal profile page, or any Soul id page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
(11.20) employing any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to add friends or send comments, messages, status or mood updates, blogs or bulletins;
(11.21) interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Soul id Services or the networks or services connected to the Soul id Services;
(11.22) impersonating or attempting to impersonate Soul id or a Soul id employee, administrator or moderator, another User, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with or of any of the foregoing);
(11.23) selling or otherwise transferring your profile, your e-mail address or URL;
(11.24) using or distributing any information obtained from the Soul id Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
(11.25) relaying e-mail from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party;
(11.26) using invalid or forged headers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through Soul id’s computer systems, or otherwise misrepresenting yourself or the source of any message or Content;
(11.27) engaging in, either directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to engage in, click-throughs generated through any manner that could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent; or
(11.28) using the Site, apps, or Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
In other words, please do not use Soul id for reasons it was not intended to be used for. We created a platform for athletes, brands and businesses to connect and appreciate sports. We did not create it for individuals that want to cause drama, if that is your intentions you are not invited to use the Soul id Site or Services.
12. ADVERTISING AND SOLICITATION. As provided in Section 11.5 of this Agreement, you are prohibited from advertising to or making solicitations of any other User to buy or sell any products or services without the prior authorization of Soul id. You are prohibited from transmitting any chain letters or junk e-mail to other Users. In order to protect our Users from such advertising or solicitation, Soul id reserves the right to restrict the number of messages/e-mails which a Member may send to other Members in any twenty four (24) hour period. If you breach this Agreement and send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages, status or mood updates, bulletins or other unauthorized commercial communications of any kind through the Soul id Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Soul id, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. Soul id reserves the right to terminate a user’s account and access to the Site or Services and reserves the right to seek compensation for any harm or damage to Soul id as a result of a user’s violation of this section.
Soul id assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site or Services for prohibited Content or conduct. If at any time Soul id chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Site or Services, Soul id assumes no responsibility or liability for User Content or conduct, assumes no obligation to modify or remove prohibited Content, and assumes no responsibility or liability for prohibited User conduct.
If you become aware of misuse of the Site or Services or of any prohibited Content or conduct, please report it to Soul id by clicking on the “Contact Us” or the “Report Abuse” link at the bottom of the Soul id Website pages.
14. NO WARRANTIES. SOUL ID HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. SOUL ID IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SOUL ID EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOUL ID DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
SOUL ID HAS NO FIDUCIARY DUTY TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SOUL ID HAS NO CONTROL OVER, AND NO DUTY TO TAKE ANY ACTION REGARDING WHO GAINS ACCESS TO THE SITE OR SERVICES, WHAT CONTENT YOU ACCESS VIA THE SITE OR SERVICES, WHAT EFFECTS THE CONTENT MAY HAVE ON YOU OR OTHER USERS, HOW YOU OR OTHER USERS MAY INTERPRET OR USE THE CONTENT, OR WHAT ACTIONS YOU OR OTHER USERS MAY TAKE AS A RESULT OF HAVING BEEN EXPOSED TO THE CONTENT.
YOU RELEASE SOUL ID FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR YOU HAVING ACQUIRED OR NOT ACQUIRED CONTENT THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES. THE SITE OR SERVICES MAY CONTAIN, OR DIRECT YOU TO WEBSITES CONTAINING, INFORMATION THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE. SOUL ID MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND SOUL ID WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE, LEGALITY OR DECENCY OF MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES.
15. LIMITED LIABILITY. SOUL ID’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SOUL ID BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, personal injury, or any other legal theory or form of action.
17. LINKS. The Soul id Services may contain links to outside services and resources, by using the Services of Soul id you agree that your use of such links is solely at your own risk and that any concerns regarding such services or resources should be directed towards those third-party links.
21. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site or Services should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, logos, or any other items of intellectual property owned by Soul id or by any third party.
22. SUBSCRIPTION OR USE ACCEPTANCE. Soul id reserves the right to deny acceptance of a subscription or membership to any potential user or to cancel any existing subscription or user account for any reason, at any time.
24. TERMINATION. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Site or Services. Soul id also reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site or Services for any reason. Upon termination by either party, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site or Services, as well as all copies of such materials, whether or not such copies were made in accordance with this Agreement.
25. MEMBER DISPUTE. You interaction, communication and transactions (whether online or offline) with any other member, user, brand, business, outside site or any other group/organization that you discover through Soul id or the other Community Sites/Profiles are solely between you and them and are entirely your responsibility. We reserve the right, but have no responsibility, to become involved, monitor or interact with any dispute between you and another party. If at any time (online or offline) have any dispute with another party you release Soul id, its affiliates, officers, owners, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, demands, and damages actual and consequential, known or unknown, arising from or related to the dispute.